My Blog List

Tuesday 5 April 2011

How art gives shape to cultural change

I see the video and after i choose the work of art at the 11.54 in the speech of Thelma Golden. It's was represent an arm of the black man with the snow in your hand. In the background there are the sky blue and I think it's ice floe who continue the work of art behind the arm, like the man touch ske sky. For me this picture reprensent the freedom for black people. This picture is soothing for me, because there is pure color... it's the symbol of liberty it's a message for people racist i think, and for me it's a picture interestingly and i hope that work perfectly.
I like this work of art, impress to me and it is beautiful to see.

a) How do images work, according to Thelma Golden ?
The diferent work of art present in the speech of Thelma Golden represent the things that the artist want change or will change in the future, the thing that they think.

3)
I agree with Thelma Golden because artists it's very important. They say their thought throught their work of art, they express oneself. They aren't content providers. The work that they make spark off the reflexion and take notice of this work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment